Captured Video Contest
Video Contest QuickTabs
We want to know when Eric’s music first “CAPTURED” you! When did you first become a die hard fan? Film a video that tells us how this happened – you can tell/show it any way you want, and be as creative as you want. Eric will choose his top 10 favorite submissions and then you, the fans, will vote for the best one! The video entry with the most votes at the end of the contest will win two tickets to the live album taping of Eric’s Chattanooga show on October 8th, a one night hotel stay, meet & greet, and a VIP prize package!
- 1)Each video may be a maximum of 2 minutes long
- 2)Each video must be uploaded to YouTube and listed as "Public"
- 3)Only registered Church Choir (Fan Club) members may submit videos
- 4)No derogatory or crude language/images are allowed (grounds for disqualification)
- 5)Each video must relate to the theme of the contest
- SEPT 12Videos must be submitted
- SEPT 17Announce top 10, fan voting starts!
- SEPT 26Winner will be announced!
Eric Church Captured Video Contest
Sponsored by QPrime Entertainment and Eric Church
Contest also monitored by Music City Networks, LLC
1. Conditions of Entry: By entering the Eric Church Captured Video Contest (the "Sweepstakes") and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and QPrime Entertainment ("Sponsor"), on the other. Sponsor and the website companies hosting and promoting the Sweepstakes, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Sweepstakes Entities. These Rules apply only to the Sweepstakes and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Sponsor or any division of Music City Networks.
3. Eligibility: You must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States and be at least 14 years old or older as of your date of entry. If you are under the legal age of majority in your state of residence (a "Minor"), you certify that one of your parents or legal guardians has read, understood and agree to these sweepstakes rules with your Entry (as hereinafter defined), and that such agreement constitutes acceptance of these sweepstakes rules on behalf of you and themselves. Sweepstakes void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and possessions, outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the United States. Employees and agents of Sponsor, Music City Networks and their respective affiliate, subsidiary, and parent companies, and advertising and promotions agencies and their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and their spouses) are ineligible to enter or win.
4. Judging criteria: Submissions will be judged based on creativity, quality and originality. Submissions may not be longer than 2 minutes. Submissions must be uploaded to YouTube and be listed as “public” in order to qualify.
5. Prizes: One grand prize winner ("Winner") will receive two tickets to the live album taping of Eric Church’s Chattanooga show on October 8, 2012, a one night hotel stay, a meet and greet and a VIP prize package. No transfer, substitution or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The entry will be deemed submitted by the name that is provided upon entry, as solely determined by Sponsor. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
6. Drawing and Notification: At the end of the Sweepstakes Period the entry with the highest number of votes out of the 10 finalists will be announced as the Winner. The announcement will be made on September 26, 2012. The Winner will be announced on any and all Eric Church properties, including but not limited to: Facebook, EricChurch.com, Twitter, YouTube. If a Winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, if he/she fails to confirm the winning entry within the required time period, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place from the remaining eligible entries received. Such process shall be repeated until a Winner is found and the prize accepted.
7. General: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. If any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income tax and vehicle registration) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law (and except in the case of a Minor), the Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. This Sweepstakes is subject to these Rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Rules. Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, and the officers, employees and agents of each, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, Eric Church, Q Prime Entertainment & Music City Networks, any Internet access providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively "Released Parties") disclaim any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry of entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access any web site or download materials, damage to a user's computer system (hardware & software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes, or late, lost, incomplete, misdirected or mechanically reproduced entries. If in the opinion of Sponsor, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, and award the prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its designees. Entrants agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of any prize awarded. YouTube is in no way officially affiliated with this contest.
9. Collection of Information: Sponsor reserves the right to publish any entries (ie: videos, photos, or written copy) to the EricChurch.com website, social networks and other Eric Church properties. Sponsor will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any other third party, nor will Sponsor use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above, the contest is not open to Minors under the age majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of thirteen (13) years and submit entries to Sponsor, Sponsor will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Contest.
10. Official Rules and Winners List: For an additional copy of these Rules or the names of the Winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Eric Church Captured Video Contest, Music City Networks, 209 10th Ave. South, Suite 400, Nashville, TN 37203. Attention: Rules or Winners List. Requests received after September 30, 2012 will not be honored. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of state of Tennessee in the United States of America and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law.
11. Maintained by: Music City Networks, 209 10th Ave. South, Suite 400, Nashville, TN 37203.